Project ‘Snow Adventure III is located in the heart of the lovely village Mayens de Chamoson at the ideal altitude of 1300 metres. Access to the project is effortless! From Geneva International Airport it’s less than a 2 hour drive!
It will be possible to build in traditional Alpine style, blending the architecture seamlessly with the surrounding area.
The project consists of:
- 16 luxurious chalets built to the highest Swiss specifications
- Impressive view of the Valley and the Alps
- Easy access by car throughout the year
- Different plots with a surface areas from 742 m2 to 1116m2
- Just 5 minutes drive from Ovronnaz centre, ski-area and its thermal SPA
- Building permission for secondary residency already obtained, so we have no problems with the ‘Weber-law’
- Sale to non-Swiss nationals permitted
Pictures show an example chalet in Haute-Nendaz.
- Foreigners allowed
- New Build
- Primary/Secondary residency
Snow Adventure - Spherical Image - RICOH THETA